Arriva London Bus Driver
We have vacancies for trainee bus drivers and PCV licence holders at our North London garages.
Bus drivers are the key to our company's success and we spend a lot of time selecting the right people to work for us.
Average rostered earnings for bus drivers range from £25k p.a. (non PCV holders) to £31k p.a. (PCV holders) EXCLUDING overtime.
We are looking for applicants with:
- a full UK or EC manual driving licence
- two years driving experience
- no more than 3 points on your licence
- no criminal convictions
You should be:
- a confident person with good customer service skills who enjoys working and dealing with people
- an excellent driver - you must drive regularly in varied environments and at different times of the day
- enthusiastic and flexible in your approach to work
- be prepared to work shifts
Our garages are (click here for full details):
Ash Grove, Barking, Clapton, Edmonton, Enfield,
|Brixton, Croydon, Norwood and Thornton Heath|
You must indicate whether you are applying for North or
South London (in the 'preferred location') box when you complete the form. WE HAVE TEMPORARILY STOPPED RECRUITING FOR SOUTH LONDON.
Due to health & safety requirements, there is a weight limit of 20 stone.
How to apply:
- Online - click here to complete and submit an application online.
- By post - click here to open / download an application form, print it, complete it by hand and post it to the address shown at the bottom of this article.
- Email - click here to send us your name and full postal address and we will post you an application.
- Complete the 'contact us' form below including your full postal address. (For a quicker response, please click the email link above rather than use the form below)
If you are applying online, the form should be completed within your web browser using the free Adobe Acrobat PDF Reader software. You can then submit the form using the button at the end of the document which will send your application directly to us. You cannot save the form so make sure you have enough time to complete it.
Please note that any queries regarding the installation and use of the Adobe Reader software should be directed to Adobe's web site. Unfortunately, Arriva London cannot provide any support in this area.
If you have any technical difficulties, you can print a blank version of the form, complete it by hand and post it to: Personnel Department, Thornton Heath Garage, 719 London Road, Thornton Heath, Surrey, CR7 6AU.
If you have any queries please call us on 020 8271 0133 or 020 8276 5822 (9.00am - 4.00pm).
Electronic data relating to applications for employment is stored for a maximum of 18 months. If you wish your individual data to stop being stored prior to that please write to the Personnel Department making that request.
Published : Fri 5th Jan. 2018 - Tue 23rd Jan. 2018
We have a job vacancy for a Commercial Planning Manager, the main purpose of which is to support the company strategy for medium and long term growth by ensuring it has the required infrastructure and fleet in place.
Doing the right thing, one of our four brand values, is what we have been doing for the last six years by encouraging all of our employees to give to their favourite charities through our Payroll Giving scheme - during this time, they have given more than £1,000,000 pounds to over 160 charities.
New Hybrid vehicles have started arriving ahead of route 468 contract commencing
Going to school is something we all had to do, but going to school with a red London double-decker bus, and letting four classes from year one come on board to ask questions about the bus, is a privilege we experienced this week at Newbury Park Primary School in North East London.
We have a vacancy for a Recruitment Specialist, based at Finsbury Park.
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Chassis Cleaner at our Enfield garage.