Arriva London Bus Driver
We have vacancies for trainee bus drivers and PCV licence holders at our North London garages.
Bus drivers are the key to our company's success and we spend a lot of time selecting the right people to work for us.
Average rostered earnings for bus drivers range from £25k p.a. (non PCV holders) to £31k p.a. (PCV holders) EXCLUDING overtime.
We are looking for applicants with:
- a full UK or EC manual driving licence
- two years driving experience
- no more than 3 points on your licence
- no criminal convictions
You should be:
- a confident person with good customer service skills who enjoys working and dealing with people
- an excellent driver - you must drive regularly in varied environments and at different times of the day
- enthusiastic and flexible in your approach to work
- be prepared to work shifts
Our garages are (click here for full details):
Ash Grove, Barking, Clapton, Edmonton, Enfield,
|Brixton, Croydon, Norwood and Thornton Heath|
You must indicate whether you are applying for North or
South London (in the 'preferred location') box when you complete the form. WE HAVE TEMPORARILY STOPPED RECRUITING FOR SOUTH LONDON.
Due to health & safety requirements, there is a weight limit of 20 stone.
How to apply:
- Online - click here to complete and submit an application online.
- By post - click here to open / download an application form, print it, complete it by hand and post it to the address shown at the bottom of this article.
- Email - click here to send us your name and full postal address and we will post you an application.
- Complete the 'contact us' form below including your full postal address. (For a quicker response, please click the email link above rather than use the form below)
If you are applying online, the form should be completed within your web browser using the free Adobe Acrobat PDF Reader software. You can then submit the form using the button at the end of the document which will send your application directly to us. You cannot save the form so make sure you have enough time to complete it.
Please note that any queries regarding the installation and use of the Adobe Reader software should be directed to Adobe's web site. Unfortunately, Arriva London cannot provide any support in this area.
If you have any technical difficulties, you can print a blank version of the form, complete it by hand and post it to: Personnel Department, Thornton Heath Garage, 719 London Road, Thornton Heath, Surrey, CR7 6AU.
If you have any queries please call us on 020 8271 0133 or 020 8276 5822 (9.00am - 4.00pm).
Electronic data relating to applications for employment is stored for a maximum of 18 months. If you wish your individual data to stop being stored prior to that please write to the Personnel Department making that request.
Published : Thu 15th Jun. 2017 - Thu 29th Jun. 2017
We currently have two garage supervisor vacancies to join the Arriva London North operating staff in our Tottenham and Stamford Hill garages.
Reporting to the Deputy Operations Director, the Incident Investigator will be responsible for the investigation of critical and major incidents, staff injuries and support their resolution and future avoidance by identifying, making recommendations and documenting key facts.
We are extremely proud to announce that, for the second year running, through the continued generosity of our staff, we have been awarded the prestigious Charity Aids Foundation Payroll Giving Platinum Award.
Arriva London currently has a vacancy for an experienced coachmaker, with proof of experience & competence in all parts of heavy commercial vehicle repair.
An opportunity has arisen for a part-time internal Mail Delivery Driver. We are looking for a hardworking, reliable individual, who can follow a pre-prescribed route around our 18 London sites to deliver mail bags reliably and punctually.
We train our drivers in all aspects of customer service, and as we often hear from our passengers, our staff go above and beyond the call of duty to help, be it someone with mobility difficulties or maybe someone who is looking for directions.