A number of Arriva personnel have taken part in charity events that Arriva London have supported, these include:
* London Marathon - Two drivers from Brixton and Thornton Heath.
* Head Shave - Over 25 Arriva London controllers shaved their heads for Great Ormond Street Hospital.
* Abseil - Six employees abseiled from the top of the Bobby Moore Stand at Upton Park for the Bobby Moore Bowel Cancer Charity.
* BMF Christmas Toy Run - Edmonton Engineer took part in this event, which delivers toys to under privileged children.
* Bus Model Charity Raffle - Model buses raffled to the members of LOTS.
Published : Thu 30th Nov. 2017 - Wed 20th Dec. 2017
Last June, Arriva London was delighted to have been re-awarded the TfL contract to run route W6 (Edmonton Green – Southgate Station) for a further five years, starting in January 2018 with brand new buses.
Reporting to the Purchasing, Stores and Administration Manager, this vacancy is for an experienced Storekeeper with Administrative experience, based at our Grays garage. You will support the garage team by ensuring an efficient supply of vehicle parts for the maintenance teams. This role is a 6 to 12 month maternity cover contract.
We currently have a vacancy for a Garage Supervisor in Enfield.
This is a key role within the organisation and the work is wide ranging, interesting and vital to the smooth running of the garage and its performance.
As the festive season approaches, we all look forward to the good-will of giving and receiving, and this was truly illustrated last week when members of our staff made a tour of London, on our open top bus, to meet representatives of some of their charities they give to through their Payroll Giving and celebrate #GivingTuesday.
Arriva London scooped three awards at the National Payroll Giving Excellence Awards held in November.