A number of Arriva personnel have taken part in charity events that Arriva London have supported, these include:
* London Marathon - Two drivers from Brixton and Thornton Heath.
* Head Shave - Over 25 Arriva London controllers shaved their heads for Great Ormond Street Hospital.
* Abseil - Six employees abseiled from the top of the Bobby Moore Stand at Upton Park for the Bobby Moore Bowel Cancer Charity.
* BMF Christmas Toy Run - Edmonton Engineer took part in this event, which delivers toys to under privileged children.
* Bus Model Charity Raffle - Model buses raffled to the members of LOTS.
Published : Wed 14th Feb. 2018 - Fri 16th Mar. 2018
We have the ambition to become the mobility partner of choice, preferred by our passengers, partners and clients. Having a diverse, talented and motivated workforce is key to achieving that ambition.
We are always looking at ways to improve our green credentials and a recent initiative, part of our Destination Green programme across the business, at our North London Palmers Green garage is another illustration of this process.
Last summer, we were delighted to be awarded the contract from TfL to operate route W4 running from Oakthorpe Park Estate to Tottenham Ferry Lane estate, operating from Wood Green garage.
We are currently looking to recruit an AGS to cover Garage Supervisor (GS) duties primarily at Thornton Heath, but also at other Arriva London garages where required.
We have a vacancy for a Duty Manager, Dartford.