A number of Arriva personnel have taken part in charity events that Arriva London have supported, these include:
* London Marathon - Two drivers from Brixton and Thornton Heath.
* Head Shave - Over 25 Arriva London controllers shaved their heads for Great Ormond Street Hospital.
* Abseil - Six employees abseiled from the top of the Bobby Moore Stand at Upton Park for the Bobby Moore Bowel Cancer Charity.
* BMF Christmas Toy Run - Edmonton Engineer took part in this event, which delivers toys to under privileged children.
* Bus Model Charity Raffle - Model buses raffled to the members of LOTS.
Published : Thu 12th Jul. 2018 - Wed 29th Aug. 2018
We currently have a vacancy for an Engineering Trainer.
The Engineering management team are working on their succession plan and would like to hear from prospective EMs, keen to move on to the next stage of their career, with the overall responsibilities of the EM role being to ensure the efficient and effective running of the engineering operation that meets various key performance indicators set by TfL, Arriva London & DVSA.
Arriva London is looking to recruit Trainee and Experienced Schedule Compilers to join our Commercial Department, currently based at our offices in Finsbury Park.
We are currently looking to recruit a Fleet Manager based at Wood Green
We currently have a vacancy for a Maintenance Operative at our Tottenham garage.
This role is based at Croydon garage, with the overall responsibility being to ensure the efficient and effective running of the engineering operation that meets various key performance indicators set by TfL, Arriva London & DVSA.