A number of Arriva personnel have taken part in charity events that Arriva London have supported, these include:
* London Marathon - Two drivers from Brixton and Thornton Heath.
* Head Shave - Over 25 Arriva London controllers shaved their heads for Great Ormond Street Hospital.
* Abseil - Six employees abseiled from the top of the Bobby Moore Stand at Upton Park for the Bobby Moore Bowel Cancer Charity.
* BMF Christmas Toy Run - Edmonton Engineer took part in this event, which delivers toys to under privileged children.
* Bus Model Charity Raffle - Model buses raffled to the members of LOTS.
Published : Mon 10th Jul. 2017 - Fri 21st Jul. 2017
Based out of our Finsbury Park office, with travel required on occasions to other London sites, The Finance Business Partner reports to the Head of Business Solutions and provides close strategic and analytical support to the London business.
We have a vacancy for a Full Time Engineering Administration Assistant (38 hours per week) currently based at our Barking garage.
Helen Webster, a driver at Enfield garage, scooped the award for Inspirational role model to colleagues in the bus industry.
Every year, Arriva London’s staff show their incredible generosity by supporting over 160 charities each and every pay day through the company’s Payroll Giving scheme.
The Assistant Engineering Manager’s role is to assist the Engineering Manager with the running of an efficient and effective engineering operation that meets minimum performance standards set by TfL, Arriva London & DVSA.
Arriva London currently has three vacancies for a Training Specialist, reporting to the Engineering Training Manager. The position will primarily be based at the Arriva London training academy at Edmonton garage, but will involve working at various locations around London and the Home Counties.