Published : Thu 4th Aug 2016 - Thu 25th Aug 2016
Reporting to the Commercial Analyst this role primarily provides and utilises analysis from past and forthcoming tender submissions to support strategic decision-making to aid retention and growth of Arriva London’s contract profile.
The Arriva London Heritage Fleet is the company’s way of maintaining a moving history of London.
Whilst the London Overground service between Gospel Oak and Barking is being electrified and the stations modernised, a replacement bus service is in operation to cover the closure.
Purpose of the role:
- To monitor and report on all planned and reactive maintenance via ISS for Arriva London Sites.
- To plan and order tooling, calibration, plant and equipment requests.
- Monitor and manage all Premises and Plant suppliers not within ISS scope of services.
- Provide key performance indicators for Premises, Engineering equipment and service management. Provide timely and accurate financial information.
- Provide technical and procurement support as required to all levels of Arriva staff.
- Maintain tooling, plant, equipment asset registers and capital project plans.
We recently received a request passed on by TfL and, as all the elements were right at the time, decided to help make a bus driver’s dream come true.
Arriva London’s Watford Garston garage is proud to have retained one of its most important routes, route 340.