Arriva London is one of the largest bus operators in London, providing 18 per cent of the capital’s bus services under contract to Transport for London (TfL).
At Arriva London, we carry over 300 million passengers every year, and have a workforce of about 4,500 employees, representing the diverse community which we serve.
If you'd like to join us, please see the vacancies listed below.
Published : Wed 4th Jun 2014 - Tue 1st Dec 2015
We are currently recruiting drivers for various garages across London.
We are currently looking to recruit multi skilled vehicle engineers to inspect, diagnose, maintain and repair Arriva vehicles.
Based out of our Finsbury Park Office with travel required to other London sites, The Business Analyst reports to the Head of Business Solutions and provides close strategic and analytical support to the Head of Business Solutions and the London Management Team.
Reporting to the Commercial Analyst this role primarily provides and utilises analysis from past and forthcoming tender submissions to support strategic decision-making to aid retention and growth of Arriva London’s contract profile.
Purpose of the role:
- To monitor and report on all planned and reactive maintenance via ISS for Arriva London Sites.
- To plan and order tooling, calibration, plant and equipment requests.
- Monitor and manage all Premises and Plant suppliers not within ISS scope of services.
- Provide key performance indicators for Premises, Engineering equipment and service management. Provide timely and accurate financial information.
- Provide technical and procurement support as required to all levels of Arriva staff.
- Maintain tooling, plant, equipment asset registers and capital project plans.
Assistant Engineering Managers are part of a team led by the Engineering Director who work together to resolve the practical and engineering issues facing the London fleet.
If you would like further information about a career with Arriva London, please complete the contact form shown below.