Chassis Cleaner- Enfield
- Clean the underside of vehicles to a MOT testing standard, which will also include the engine bay plus any other associated areas depending on vehicle type.
- Responsible for the cleanliness of the chassis clean pit and surrounding area ensuring they meet with Health and Safety requirements at all times.
- Ensure the chassis cleaning equipment and vehicle platform are maintained to a compliant standard and all cleaning substances are stored and handled in line with COSH regulations.
- Follow established safety procedures.
- Perform general hand duties such as moving buses between garages, general cleaning and taking vehicle parts to and from locations, as and when required.
- Hands-on experience in vehicle chassis cleaning
- Knowledge of cleaning standard required and safety procedures
- Operational knowledge of chassis cleaning equipment
- Familiarity with use and inventory management of cleaning agents
- Ability to manage and perform all tasks in normal and adverse work conditions efficiently
- PCV licence as the role requires buses to be driven on and off pit areas and between garages.
The hours for the role will generally be a 07:00 start, Monday to Friday but there will be a requirement to be flexible.
Closing date: 19th January 2018
To apply click here