Leadership Development Manager - 12 month FTC
- Responsible for identification of leadership development needs amongst key populations i.e. top/emerging talent, first line supervisor/manager, middle/senior managers and heads of functions.
- Working with the Human Resources team to agree development priorities.
- Creation of leadership development programme for each of these groups linked to the Leadership Competencies, Arriva Values and Behaviours and the HR/business strategy.
- Creation of training plans to help people move into key roles e.g. Operational and Engineering Management and become effective leaders.
- Review existing Leadership and Development material and interventions across Arriva UK and adapt/utilise where appropriate and use of previous expertise, programmes, contacts, formats etc. to pull together an integrated programme.
- Lead the delivery of the programme, using other members of the HR team where practical, plus external resource if required.
- Training members of the HR team to deliver and take forward the programmes.
- Use a range of different interactive methods (including coaching & mentoring), actors, projects plus psychometrics etc.
- Undertaking accurate, reliable and fair assessments and development of competence action plans to ensure managers meet required standards.
- As well as owning the Leadership Development Programme, pull together a suite of L&D/training interventions that meet specific learning and development needs on an ad hoc basis.
- Experience of designing and delivering training to all levels of a business.
- Experience of coaching senior management, ideally with relevant ILMC qualification.
- Significant experience of working with operational management to create organisation wide and individual training needs analysis.
- Design and delivery of an integrated programme of leadership development interventions.
- Experience of working in a multi-site, commercial, diverse organisation.
- Delivering training in a cost effective manner.
- Some relevant qualification and evidence of relevant CPD.
- An engaging and energetic personality that people warm to and the ability to build credibility and gravitas quickly.
Closing Date : 28th July 2017
To apply, please click here.
Published : Fri 7th Jul. 2017