Health & Safety Advisor
Location: Wood Green
- To liaise with all colleagues across London, providing information and support on all Health, Safety & Environmental matters.
- Manage information and collate statistics for reporting to the Health & Safety Manager and to group level.
- Advise managers in Arriva London on all Health, Safety & Environmental matters.
- Attend all company premises to carry out safety audits and workplace inspections.
- Research current safety legislation and translate into meaningful text that can be related to our activities and distribute where required.
- Maintain the comprehensive administrative filing systems including archival and current files in accordance with our Health & Safety Strategy (both hard copies and electronic).
- Prepare monthly and yearly Health & Safety statistical reports for distribution to Directors / General Managers and Group Safety Manager.
- Coordinate, update, maintain and monitor training courses and pass information to relevant department managers for amending personnel training records.
- Other tasks as necessary to provide comprehensive Health & Safety support to the business.
- Proven relevant and current experience in Health, Safety & Environmental practices.
- Possess the NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent, thus being able to demonstrate continual professional development.
- Excellent communication skills to enable the post holder to liaise effectively with internal and external colleagues.
- Organised, computer literate and proficient in MS Office products, particularly Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Closing Date: 20th October 2017
To apply, please click here.
Published : Fri 13th Mar. 2015 - Wed 29th Apr. 2015
The Exchanging Places programme is an initiative between TfL and the Metropolitan Police, in which London’s cyclists are invited to experience what it is like to sit in the driver’s seat of a London bus or a large truck.
Every night in London, the Arriva London iBus control centres manage the efficiency of the Arriva routes throughout the city, and none more so than the Arriva London North Service Control team.e
Arriva London has been successful in retaining route 78 (Shoreditch - Nunhead) at Ash Grove.
When it comes to training bus drivers, the Arriva London Driving School is second to none, and as the new ITV six part series ‘Double Decker Driving School’ will show, learning to be a bus driver isn’t …
Pupils of St. Joseph’s RC Infant & Nursery School, Upper Norwood, decided to contact Arriva London’s Norwood Garage to ask for a little help.